1. Causes of tire damage
- Due to the physical elements: Time use and wear of tires
- Due to road conditions: The road has many potholes, obstacles, sidewalks, sharp objects, speed bumps
- Due to climatic conditions: Extreme temperatures, rain, snow, ice, grease, chemicals on the road, strong sunlight and ozone
- Due to driving habits: Driving fast, comes fast and braking, driving on the road was damaged, no detectable change when driving, noise or vibration, does not consult experts when they feel there is something rather change
- Due to improper tire use: Using summer tires to go on snow, ice, using mixed types of tire, use the wheel and wheel size incompatible, fitting tires with speed index and load mismatch and It must be at least equal to or higher than the original specification set by the vehicle manufacturer, pump and reuse a tire that has been running in a flat or overly flat condition.
2. Care and protect for tire
- Check and maintain the tire periodically
- Pay attention to pump enough air for the tires
- Regularly adjust the steering wheel
- Frequently reverse the position of the tire
- Check tire balance
- Use tires with low rolling resistance
- Some notes when driving to protect the tires such as no sudden acceleration, no sharp brakes, no climbing, sidewalks, potholes ...