Our range of loader tires featuring comprehensive patterns and sizes is the key to greater productivity, cost performance, operating comfort and durability on all the toughest terrain - no matter how soft, muddy, gravelly, hard and rocky.
1. VSW : excellent traction, cornering and braking performance on ice and snow.
2. VUT: superior traction, self-cleaning, maneuverability and performance value.
3. VLT: high maneuverability, traction and flotation for wet, soft and muddy surfaces.
4. VMT: features realiability of long-standing for construction and other operations.
5. VJT: Low vibration, superior riding confort, long life and high traction for loader tire .
6. VTS: Low-profile design and an excellent combination of traction and stability.
7. VLTS: Grips tighter, lasts longer and rolls more realiably over rocky and gravelly surfaces.
8. VSNT: With deep treads ideally designed for tough loader/dozer operations.
9. VSDT: Extra-deep, wide tread pattern assures superior cut resistance and long tread life.
10. VSDL: Extra-deep tread for a good balance of cut resistance, traction and long tread life.
11. VSMS: Smooth extra-deep tread design maximizes cut resistance.